Thirty-Three

Não é porque eu seja um grande fã dos Smashing Pumpkins - não sou. Nem tanto porque eu gosto bastante desta música, de cinema em geral ou especificamente deste vídeo. Ou pelo dia de hoje.

É um pouquinho de cada.



Speak to me in a language I can hear. Humor me before I have to go.
Deep in thought, I forgive everyone as the cluttered streets greet me once again.
I know I can't be late: supper's waiting on the table.
Tomorrow's just an excuse away, so I pull my collar up and face the cold On my own.
The earth laughs beneath my heavy feet at the blasphemy in my old jangly walk.
Steeple guide me to my heart and home. The sun is out and up and down again.
I know I'll make it: Love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
And you can make it last forever, you
And for a moment I lose myself,
Wrapped up in the pleasures of the world I've journeyed here, there and back again.
But in the same old haunts I still find my friends
Mysteries not ready to reveal. Sympathies I'm ready to return.
I'll make the effort love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
Tomorrow's just an excuse
Tomorrow's just an excuse and you
Can make it last, forever you

4 comentários:

  1. Aaaahhh que foda! Entendi o thirdy-three! \o/

    Mas, João, deixa eu te falar uma coisa séria. Be careful.

    Jesus tinha cabelão, era professor de certa forma e morreu aos 33.

    Beware!

    Parabéns mais uma vez.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Mas eu pensei que Smashin Pumpkins fosse bem mais barulhento do que isso. Ou é e essa música que é uma exceção?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. DV,

    1) É exceção. Tem umas baita porradas na discografia deles. Mas já viu, as baladas é que vão pro top 10 :-p

    2) Bom... eu ganho para ser professor, e não tô pregando faz 3 anos. Acho que isso dá pra me salvar :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. "(...)e não tô pregando faz 3 anos(...)". Isso quer dizer que você pregava?

    ResponderExcluir